New Loose Parts Toolkit 2019 Edition

I know many of you have been keenly awaiting the publication of the Loose Parts Toolkit 2019. Find it here https://www.inspiringscotland.org.uk/publication/loose-parts-play-toolkit-2019-edition/

I am especially pleased to be recommending the toolkit to you due to the emphasis in the document on the role of the adult, which is one of our big priorities this session. Chapter 3 is a must read.

I’d love to read your comments about the document and would be grateful for any advice /support for others you’d like to share.

2 comments

1. says:

What an informative document. I like the practical advice and also the ‘what if?’ scenarios to use with my team. Gathering a shared understanding between practitioners, children, parents/carers about loose parts play is important and this gives good advice about implementing Play sessions together.Will certainly investigate the tool kit in more depth.

2. says:

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Lynette. I agree. A helpful document to consider in the round if other guidance. Let us know what you do with the content.