Primary 5N Forest Pitch Entries

Primary 5N recently entered a competition to design football strips.  An area of forest in the Borders is being turned into a temporary football pitch for an art project forming part of the London 2012 Cultural Olympiad.  Primary 5N submitted designs for the strips which could be worn by the four amateur teams taking part in the event.  The winning designs for the four football strips used during the event will be chosen from around 1,000 entries in the New Year.  We can’t wait to hear how we did!

Can you spot your design Primary 5N?  Around about Craig’s feet!  They are there!

2 thoughts on “Primary 5N Forest Pitch Entries”

1. Hello, I have been paired up with your blog as a commenter. I am a teacher in Dorset in South west England and am looking forward to reading your blog entries. I will visit your blog weekl. I wonder how you did in the football strip competition.

2. Thank you for your comment Mrs Halford. We have not heard how we did but should know by the end of the month. We are looking forward to hearing how we did! Primary 5N