Jaydean's Treasure Box Sketchcast

Jaydean decided to continue her ‘Treasure Box’ story by sketching it on Sketchcast.

We tried very hard to add ‘audio’ but it just didn’t work in school (works fine at home)…….. 🙂

Click on Jaydean’s weemee to view her story and her sketch.

weejaydeanc.png

4 thoughts on “Jaydean's Treasure Box Sketchcast”

1. Hi Carronshore!
    The weemee looks cute and tell Jaydean that the work done was great and fantastic!
    I want to ask a few questions:
    What is a wemee?
    Is there a specific website for it?
    Stay in touch!

2. Hello Nadine! It’s nice to hear from you. We’re on our October break, but I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jaydean next week (if she hasn’t seen it already!)

If you put weemee into google, the website comes up. It’s great fun making one! (I’m sure that Mrs P has made one for our VOTW project – ask her). Then you just save your weemee on your computer and upload it on to your blog. If you highlight it, you can create a link to somewhere, too 🙂

3. I really like the weemees and I would love to use this idea in our own school’s blogs. I had a look at the different websites which let you create these but they all seem to have a minimum age of 13 in the terms and conditions. Can you tell me how you got round this?
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Susan Yeoman, PT Woodhill Primary

4. Hi Susan,

You can create an account yourself and allow the pupils to create their weemee. Just save them on to the computer and use as a ‘link’ to their own blog or wiki.

Each weemee created will be replaced by the next one … but you still have the picture to use.

Hope this helps!