Homework – week beginning 16th March

Good morning. Please click on the link below to open the Homework for this week.

08 16 March 2020

We are going to be doing some work in class and at home with our class novel The Nothing To See Here Hotel. Please let me know by Friday 20th March if you are able to source a copy of your own as we have a limited number of them in school.

Children have brought home their Glow usernames and passwords. Please check you can log in. We have recently created a Microsoft Teams area for the class. The children can show you the work they have posted on there so far.

The children have also brought home login details for Seesaw. You can download this app to your phone or another device. Alternatively, you can go to the following address on a laptop or desktop computer – https://app.seesaw.me/#/student/feed/class.a137a7cf-0ad4-4ec9-bb8f-8dbdfd1d277e/person.01102737-87c1-4f0e-b90b-73ea947e34b8

Click on Log In

Then click on I’m a Student to check your details work.

Please send me a note if your details are not working.