Week beginning 20th October (Halloween week!)

Hi all, welcome back!

In maths this week, we were  learning more times tables.’ Sophia W

‘We also were learning about grid references. We had a grid with letters and numbers. The phrase we learned to help us was, along the corridor and up the stairs.’ Edward

‘Also, we had a maths calendar for October and we found a partner and had to see how many questions we could do. This was tricky but fun!’ Lana

‘In P.E. we were learning more about Kingball, this week the golden snitch rule was introduced. This can be released at any time, if the King/Queen catches it you can pick 2 people to join the bench with you.’ Sophia H

‘We did some home learning during the strike. I liked this a little as it was a bit quieter at home.’ James

‘In ICT with Miss Bishop, we were learning how to log into Big Cat for reading books and home learning. It was a bit difficult but I got it in the end.’ Millie

‘On Friday, we were writing stories using our story mountain to help us write our ideas. I thought this was hard but fun!’ Anna

‘In Health and Wellbeing, we filled out a questionnaire about our feelings about learning. This is called Growth Mindset.’ Ava

‘In Art, we finished off our monthly portraits using felt tip pens. I think that art is fun and good.’ Alexander

We hope you enjoyed reading this week’s blog!