Last blog of Primary 2C!!

Well what can I say, I have loved every moment of teaching your young children during Primary 2 this year.

They have all grown and developed their learning, continuing to be curious and creative as well as fun and kind.

This week we completed a Kapla challenge on Monday and explored the woodland on Tuesday. The rest of the week has been so busy with House Reward trips, meeting our teacher and bringing home all our wonderful P2 work.

On Monday we have our class reward party so all the children are invited to bring a game and a teddy. We will be watching a movie and having an ice pole!

Have a lovely weekend!

Sports Week!

P2C have been fabulous during sports week!

Sports Day was awesome! We demonstrated our excellent sportsmanship by cheering on our friends and having great fun at all the stations, even the ones we found hard.

Mrs Norman thinks we were definitely the class with the most spirit and best dancing!

Friday 7th June

Primary 2C have been so busy, we have forgotten to take photographs!!

Some of our favourite things this week have been –

• I liked discovering things about Switzerland as they are our country for the Euros.
  • I enjoyed doing PE at all the different activity stations.
  • I enjoyed PE as I got to do football and I love football!
  • I liked the PE because we worked with the P5’s, it was fun!
  • We went to the Celebration of Achievement assembly at the high school, in a few years time it will be our turn!!

Please remember next week is sports week, we should wear our PE kits every day so we are ready to take part in a range of activities. On Friday next week you can wear your house colour for Sports Day.