24.03.20 MS TEAMS

Update

Update 10:55am

Downloading the MS Team app directly to your desktop seems to be the way to go. Users are experiencing no lagging or difficulty viewing, saving and downloading files.

In the meantime, please find attached all of Tuesday’s Literacy and Numeracy group learning.

Lions 24.03.20

Foxes 24.03.20

Tigers 24.03.20

Rabbits 24.03.20

Bears 24.03.20

Hedgehogs 24.03.20

Please find attached all of Monday’s  group learning.

Lions 23.03.20

Foxes 23.03.20

Tigers 23.03.20

Rabbits 23.03.20

Bears 23.03.20

Hedgehogs 23.03.20

Update 10:20am

Tip – I am accessing MS Teams through the desktop app on my laptop directly.  I am not logging in via GLOW on my internet browser. If you have MS Office 365 on your home device it might be worth a try to see if you are able to access tasks directly from that. I have experienced no freezing or lagging using this method of access.

Good morning #Team2B! I am aware that some of you were having issues accessing the ‘Files’ tab on your group channels. This seems to be an issue during peak times 9-3pm as the app is being accessed by lots of users at once.

I am working to find a solution to us getting up and running properly so from today I will upload the work programme documents onto the main dashboard of your group channel for Literacy and Numeracy. Hopefully this will be easier to access, view, download, save to your device.

Look out for other posts of learning ideas from Mr Gordon or Mrs Ali too!

Please continue to check both this blog and the main dashboard of the MS Teams page everyday for updates.

In between working at home I will also be working in our Local Hub at OLM so I will try to respond to posts when I can.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Miss McCaskie x