Recently we sent out an invitation to all parents and carers within Primary 1, to join our Families Connect programme starting Monday 25th November, 3-5pm in our Family Room.
This is a great opportunity to try our free games to share as a family at home that will help your child at school.
What will I do?
- Learn and play together as a family
- Understand feelings, praise and listening
- Explore books and stories
- Play with numbers and counting
Spend time with other parents and carers
- Talk about the activities that help your children learn
- Share new games before taking them home
- Share your own advice and challenges
The sessions will run:
3pm – 4pm Parents Only (children at after school club)
4pm – 4.20pm Child and parent snack time
4.20-5pm Parent and child activity time
If you interested and haven’t already done so, please reply via the link below and we look forward to welcoming you!