EWHCF Class of 2021

P6B Blog 15.05.20

Mr Atkinson’s Comment

Well done P6B for another brilliant week of learning through Google Classroom and at the Hub! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and looking through your Home Learning Logs to see what you all have been up to this week. My top contributors for the week are: Simone, Dhruv, Chloe, Tristan, Millie-Anne, Matthew and Blake. Simone recorded a wonderful video for her reading task. Chloe has been busy answering some of the questions posted by other pupils in the stream. Dhruv created an engaging and very descriptive piece of writing. Tristan, Millie-Anne, Matthew and Blake all responded to some comments shared in the Daily Check In documents, demonstrating some of the school values – kindness and friendship! This week I asked some of the boys and girls of P6B to write about their week for the class blog. Thank you again for sharing your experiences of home learning, Google Classroom and the Hub.

Austin

“I have had a great week learning new things. I am still enjoying the Stormbreaker book and look forward to finding out what will happen next. I really enjoyed making a zip line in my garden for science. I played with my guinea pig for HWB and also helped my dad demolish some decking in the garden in preparation for some new grass. I got to use a hammer, mallet and tenon saw.”

Rachel

“I have had a great week! From playing in my garden to planting! Currently, I am Sewing a doll for HWB and I’m nearly done!”

Abi

“This week has been a great week! My favourite subject has to be Expressive Art, this week we were able to make a song on Chrome Music Lab. I’m sure everyone has enjoyed this week! I have been reading Stormbreaker and it is so interesting! I’m looking forward to what is going to happen next! I am enjoying being able to go to the hub and see people! This week has been a blast and I can’t wait to see what we have planned for next week!”

Dhruv

“I have had a lot of fun this week. I enjoyed making a zipline on the stairs for science, making songs on chrome music lab and practicing for Crookfur’s Got Talent. I am looking forward to learning more.”

Euan

“This week has gone really quickly! It has been good to have new grids to work with and I made paper chains for science. Stormbreaker is getting very interesting. I am looking forward to what happens next. I am looking forward to the weekend as we are going to watch the new Scooby Doo movie.”

Ayaan

“I enjoyed this week very much. I have had a lot of fun in science where I did the fireworks experiments. I am very excited to see what will happen in Stormbreaker. I also enjoyed expressive art a lot because I made a Gravity falls theme song and I really liked it. I am very excited for the week ahead.”

Aryan

“I have had a lot of fun this week doing HWB and I have also started my pre-season football training. I enjoyed reading chapter 6 of Stormbreaker as I am intrigued to find out what will happen next. I like doing codecombat and doing chrome music lab. I am looking forward to next weeks work.”

Owen

“This week has been cool. We got a hot tub for the garden so that is my new favourite thing. I like doing the music lab and creating songs. I am really missing all my friends at school this week. We done a science experiment and made lava lamps, that was awesome.”

Zara

“This week has been a good week. I enjoyed making a big paper chain in science with my sister. I also helped my dad plant three big garden pots. I really enjoyed reading Stormbreaker and I am excited to see what happens next week.”