EWHCF Class of 2021

P6B Blog 03.04.20

Mr Atkinson’s Comment

Well done to all the P6B pupils who have completed or attempted some of the tasks on Google Classroom this week. I continue to be impressed with everyone’s positive attitude, dedication and eagerness. I have also seen and heard about all the great work our P6B pupils have been up to in the local ‘hub’, well done! My top contributors for the week are: Austin, Orla, Rachel, Abi, Euan, Molly, Dhruv and Aryan! This week I asked some of the boys and girls of P6B to write about their week for the class blog. Thank you again for sharing your experiences of home learning and the virtual classroom. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the parents and guardians for your continued to support with the new learning programme and for the kind messages I have received. Have a safe and enjoyable Easter break.

Millie-Anne

“This week was really good. Some people do Jo Wicks in the morning. We all had a really busy week. I really enjoyed Maths and HWB. Mr Atkinson puts up daily check ups and a new question every day. Mr Atkinson puts up videos every morning telling us what to do that day.”

Rachel

“It’s been a stunning week in Mr Atkinson’s homeschool! From making paper aeroplanes to Joe wicks fitness workout, everything has been interesting! Mr Atkinson will always put up some work for the day, and at the start of the day, he’ll post a video about what is happening for the day! We start at 9:00am and end at 3:00pm. It’s a day full of fun with Mr Atkinson!”

Zara

“This week we all got through a lot of work again. On Tuesday for HWB we did an assault course and skills challenge in the garden. My dad timed us to see how quick we were.This week for science I did the paper aeroplane challenge. My dad also did one and his plane went further. On Thursday me and my dad went for a long walk to Asda.”

Orla

“Another busy week has passed working at home, from a challenging comprehension to a Friday afternoon art session. Tuesdays persuasive writing was very hard, we had to persuade East Ren Council that we are or aren’t happy with future development plans! So far working at home has been good with amazing advice from Mr Atkinson, a daily video and a daily check in!”

Austin

“This week has been good and we have all worked really hard. On Tuesday for HWB I decided to get some exercise on my bike. On Thursday for Science I watched the Glasgow Science Centre video and learnt how to make a nebula, which was lots of fun.”

Euan

“This week has been quite good. I have completed a lot of work.  I started researching for my personal project, I am enjoying reading the Stormbreaker book and we made paper aeroplanes and flew them in the garden for science. I liked making my google classroom banner entry.  I have done Joe Wicks every morning now it is fun and we dressed up this morning to take part. My favourite daily check in question this week was what is your favourite movie I found that hard to decide! Hope everyone has fun during the Easter holidays!”

Dhruv

“It has been a great week. For expressive arts I made star wars on Chrome music lab. I also flew a paper aeroplane with coins on it to see if it would fly. This week has been very fun. I also like my reading book, Stormbreaker.”