EWHCF Class of 2020

End of term!! :-( :-(

Primary 4a have had a busy week. We have performed our Daffodil Tea and hope everyone who came to see it enjoyed as much as we did. We are very excited that it is the end of term and nearly the holidays. We will come back refreshed and are looking forward to learning in our new classroom!!!

Here are some of our highlights and achievements from the last term:

“I have learnt to carry out addition and subtraction with carrying and exchanging of hundreds, tens and units. We played lots of fun games and used what we had learnt to solve word problems.” – Lucy

“I have learnt to carry out addition and subtraction using numbers up to 9,999” – Olivia

“I have learnt to use a fraction wall to compare fractions.” – Sophia

“I enjoyed practicing for and performing our Daffodil Tea!” – Areeb

“I have learned to write a report. I learnt that you only include facts.” – Jessica

“I have learnt how electric circuits work with electrons travelling around. A switch works by breaking the circuit and if you put it on again the circuit is complete.” – Marcel

“In Health we made booklets about the different food groups. I learnt that potatoes and sweet potatoes are both carbohydrates.” – Holly

“We have learnt about the Easter traditions in France and make a booklet of French words used for the different traditions and drew pictures.” – Harry

Happy Holidays Everyone! from Primary 4