Onthank Primary 3

Friday Farewell

Our final day (not) together is here. We’ve worked hard as a team to try and make sure that you have had plenty of activity ideas to keep you going through this Lockdown. The P2 blog will be here all summer so if you find that you’re bored or want to remind yourself of some of the work we’ve done together to prepare you for P3, then please feel free to log back in and hunt through the videos and information. It is with a heavy heart that we must say our final goodbyes to your time in Primary 2. Have a look at these messages and remember we’ve had a lovely time being your teachers and wish you all the very best for next year.

Mrs Kidd here, I made this video for P2K. I’m sad that we won’t get to spend the last day together but I hope that you’ll remember what a smashing bunch of kids you all are. We’ve all been in this together and as it’s a strange time, if you need me, I’ll check my email periodically and will help if I can. All the best, thank you and well done to all the family members out there who have helped to support you at this time when I couldn’t be there. 🙂

Goodbye P2St.

I wish you all a wonderful summer holiday. Here’s a goodbye video from me.

Stay safe, have fun and I’ll see you all in August.

Love from Mrs Strain xxx

Mrs Saxelby here, I want to let you know that I will be thinking of you all over the summer. Have fun, keep learning and stay safe during the holidays. I miss you all and can’t wait to see you in August. Big Virtual hugs, love from Mrs Saxelby 💓 xx