Onthank Primary 3

Thursday 7th May

Good Morning P2!

I’m up bright and early this morning and it looks like it’s going to be another lovely sunny day.

This morning there is an Assembly at 10am!!!!

Details are on the school blog if you want to join in.

Tomorrow is a school holiday so that means that today is our ‘catch up’ day. If you haven’t managed to do something I suggested this week, like shadow art, then you could do it today if you want.

If you have already done everything you want to and are looking for more activities then you could check out today’s daily lessons on BBC Bitesize-

1. Maths- add more and  count on
  2. Literacy- there’s quite a lot of work on here today! (you don’t have to do lots of writing-maybe just talk about it with your parent/carer)
  3. Computing- this is really interesting as it tells you all about coding and there are some games to play.

All week we have been learning about the Seasons, talking about the weather and finding out what plants need to grow.

I’m sure you all know by now that one things plants need to grow is water- but do you know where water comes from?

If you watch this clip you will learn where water comes from-

https://youtu.be/R0K7VKkksyc

I think you will enjoy this Peep and the Big Wide World all about a disappearing drink-

https://youtu.be/h3OXjNIp6yY

And just for fun-why not GoNoodle?

Have a great weekend, stay safe and love learning!

Mrs Strain x

(Parents/carers-please remember that these are suggested activities-do what suits your child and your family. There are no expectations that everything I have suggested should be done every day. I will try to put up a range of home learning activities to help you with home schooling and keep the keenest of child busy- but we know how challenging all of this can be so please be kind to yourself- you’re doing a great job!-  Mrs Strain and Team P2)