P4 – Remote Learning 3rd November 2021

Please complete the PATHS check-in to let me know how you are feeling!

5 TIMES TABLE
Practise your 5 times table.  There is a visual activity you can try if you click the link below.

5 Time Table

5 Time Table B&W version

JUMPING UP IN 5s
Use the sheet below to practise jumping up in 5s.  To do this activity you can –  print out the sheet and  complete it,  say the numbers out loud, or write them on to a piece of paper.

Jumping up in 5s

Addition
As we are moving on to subtraction on Thursday, I thought you could have one more day working on your addition skills.
Click on the best worksheet for you.  You can either print it out or write the calculations on a piece of paper.

2 digit addition
3 digit addition

I know how much you like writing stories so I thought you could write a story today.  You can either select one of the story ideas below or come up with your own idea!

Click the link below for a large black and white version.
Writing Stimulus – B&W version

Later in the term we are going to be developing our drama skills.  Today’s task is to create some puppets and then create a little play using them.  You will need to think about what your characters will say to each other.  Will they have accents?
A really easy way to make puppets is by creating tubes and then sticking a picture of your character to them.  Watch the short video below to see some sheep puppets I have made.

I hope you all have a great day!