22nd June

I can confirm I am going to be in school every day this week boys and girls so as last week, choose one or two of your favourite activities over the course of the week to upload and let me know on TEAMS. We have almost made it boys and girls. I would just like to say a massive thank you to all of your mums, dads, grans, papas, aunties and uncles and whoever has been looking after you, keeping you safe and helping you with your online learning activities. It has been a massive ask of you all and I am under no disillusion how hard it must have been for you all to juggle work, home schooling and everything else Covid19 has brought with it. I also want to thank you all boys and girls. Each and everyone of you has made me so proud of not only how far you have come in just one year at school but also how hard you have continued to work, grow and learn at home over these past three months. Each and every one of you should be so proud of yourselves too. I hope you enjoy your final set of activities this week as a P1 pupil at Gargieston. You are all definitely ready for P2! 🙂

22nd June

Sentence scramble

My favourite memories

Reading Comprehension Activity

t-n-2544761-sorting-2d-shapes-using-a-carroll-diagram-powerpoint

T-T-5220-Sunflower-Life-Cycle-Powerpoint-V

T-T-1140-Sunflower-Life-Cycle-Worksheets_ver_2

t-t-2546377-parts-of-a-plant-activity-sheet

Star Home Learning STEM pack