15th June

Important –  I am going to be in school quite a bit for the final two weeks of term. This means I WILL NOT be available on Teams as much as I have been or would like to be. 🙁 I know for certain I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE MONDAY OR TUESDAY this week but unsure what the rest of the week will look like at the moment. I will continue to let you know on Teams. If there is anything urgent or you are stuck with anything then please send me a message on TEAMS and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please also continue to let me know when you have posted work and I can check the blogs when I am able to do so. I will continue to set work for the final two weeks of term but perhaps rather than posting daily or everything you complete, why not choose just a couple of your favourite tasks to upload? Thank you for your continued support…we are nearly there!!

15th June

Sentence scramble

Venn Sorting activity

Frog Life Cycle PowerPoint

Frog Cycle writing worksheet 1

Frog spin wheel Frog Video

The Life Cycle of a frog writing frame

T-T-20030-Frog-Life-Cycle-Headband