Please feel free to take part in some of these activities during the first week of your Easter holidays. You can take some photos of your adventures and upload them to your class Teams page if you wish.
Good morning, please can I encourage anyone who as yet to login to TEAMS to do so today please. We are having lots of fun sharing our learning, and keeping in touch.
We have tasks on Sumdog & Study Ladder, and a new Daily Challenge will appear every day.
Downloading the App seems to be the easiest way, hope to see you on TEAMS soon!! Any problems email me on GLOW or contact the school office.
Stay safe 💜💙
Today’s TEAMS message
Good morning, Tuesday!! Thank you for working so hard yesterday, today please try and get in touch with some of the people who haven’t been on TEAMS yet. They are missing out on all the fun!
Daily Challenge – Use the grid below to write a short story or cartoon (perhaps using skills from Mrs Fraser’s lessons). Upload to Literacy Channel when done.
Remember to start the day with PE with Joe @ 9am.
I look forward to reading your imaginative creations!!
Stay safe 💜💙
We hope you are all ok and getting used to being at home. We are missing you all! Just in case some of you can’t get onto Teams to see what work there is for you, here is a quick run down……..
- continue to work through the activities that were sent home in your packs
- complete some of the reading, spelling and maths challenges/competitions that have been set on Sumdog
- log in to Read Theory and try to gain some more knowledge points
- log in to Study Ladder and complete some of the tasks that have been set for you
- play a board game with your family (without cheating!)
- Go on youtube and search ‘Art for Kids hub’ and practice your drawing skills. There were some great efforts before school stopped!
If you have any problems then send us a message on teams. Look after each other,
Miss Baldie and Miss Porter x
We have had to remove a number of pages and photos to make space for important information or documents.
We hope this will make our site easier to navigate over the ocming weeks.
Check this document with a series of live online events for children.