27.4.20: Learning Grid

Welcome to the world, Grace Conetta. Mummy and baby are doing great…Mrs Conetta was super organised, as ever, and managed to have baby Grace on her due date! Isn’t she a beauty!

See below this week’s Primary 1 Learning Grid.

There are a selection of activities which can be completed as and when suits you.  Have a chat with adults at home to make your own plan.  Please note, these activities are not mandatory

Click here to see the learning grid.

Click here to see the spelling words.

Try to ‘leave a comment’ on this post (27.4.20: Learning Grid) sharing at least 1 activity you have tried this week.  A teacher will check the comments on a Friday.

A new grid will be uploaded next Monday, therefore it is important that you check the class blog regularly.  You will also continue to have access to Giglets and Education City.

Remember to share this information with your peers to make sure everyone is aware of it.

7 thoughts on “27.4.20: Learning Grid”

1. Hello
    I enjoyed the building task this week using shapes from junk. I built army spy googles, a cannon ball and a shield!
    I did the senses task as well and went a hunt in the garden. There was lots to smell and hear. I liked the wind as I could feel it, taste it and hear it. I didn’t like the smell of the cows across the river.
    I am soo happy for Mrs Conetta, her baby grace looks very cute!
    Thank you for my tasks 🙂

1. Aww, I will tell Mrs Conetta you think Grace looks cute! It sounds like you have been very busy. My girls and I used cardboard boxes to make a pirate ship this week.

Take care,

Mrs Davidson

2. Hi everyone,
    I have been making 2D and 3D models with my lego – I love playing with my lego.
    My mummy asked me to do the quiet time learning but I didn’t feel like being quiet this week – maybe next week!!
    Love
    Abbie

1. Haha, my 3 wee girls are the same, they are never quiet! Well done for making some models with your lego – if you get a chance, maybe email them to me so I can share them on Twitter or the class blog.

Take care,

Mrs Davidson

3. Hello Mrs Davidson

Lovely news about Mrs Conetta’s baby, Grace looks very cute!

I have been practising adding in doubles which is a little bit tricky but can now do this up to twenty. I used tins of food from the kitchen to help me. I’ve said to Mummy to buy lots more, she didn’t seem too happy about this not sure why.

I lost my first tooth this week, it has been wobbly for a while and I was a little bit scared, but it came out all by itself and wasn’t sore at all. The tooth fairy came and left money under my pillow, I was so excited. I was a little worried she wouldn’t be able to come because of the cold but mummy explained she is a key worker. I have written all about it and have drawn a lovely picture in my homework jotter so I can share with my friends when we come back to school.

Love Eve x

1. Hello Eve, it is lovely to hear from you. Wow, you’ve lost your first tooth already! I’m so glad the tooth fairy managed to make it safely to your house. I look forward to seeing your picture too once we return to school.

Take care,

Mrs Davidson