Weekly Wednesday Check -In

Hello boys and girls,

We really hope you are all still keeping well, we are missing you lots. We can’t believe we are now in June! Mrs Eccleston and I have been busy again since last Wednesday. We really enjoyed the beautiful sunshine at the weekend with our families. We would love to hear how you are all getting on.

Zack and Beth have their sports week this week with school so we have been doing a lot of running, jumping and throwing. We had our slip ‘n’ slide out again and I even had a go! It was great fun! I nearly bumped into the fence I was going so fast. 😂  We had a family water balloon fight, Neil and I against Sam, Beth and Zack. I got soaked! We also had a water fight with our neighbours it was so much fun. 💦 Beth did my make up, she made a good job and I also had a Zoom make up lesson that my friend had bought me for my birthday. I really enjoyed it. Zack has borrowed Beth’s karaoke machine for his bedroom so he has been putting on lots of shows for us. Zack had to count in 2’s all his socks in his drawer for school. He had 25 pairs and 50 socks! I wonder how many you all have? On Sunday night we had fun guessing what we could see in all the clouds. We could all see lots of different animals and objects. Maybe you could try that game with your families.

Mrs Eccleston has been very busy with her family too:

This week Ruby made her own shop and then she had fun making odd shaped pancakes. Isla made some art on wood and enjoyed making an ice cream sundae. We went for lots of walks and ran through the sprinklers on the golf course before it reopened. We got to visit my sister and my niece and nephew which was a special treat as it feels so long since we have been to visit anyone. Ruby drew a picture of a dolphin and the girls both used their pocket money to buy a slime making kit. We’ve had fun in the garden getting wet on the slide or in the pool which has kept us nice and cool. We all enjoyed toasting some marshmallows and baking.