Headteacher’s Challenge #26

Happy Thursday morning to you all. 🙂

It’s been a lovely week in the ECC and school as staff have been back in – we’re only allowed a certain number of staff members in each day to comply with guidelines, but it’s been just great to catch up with everyone.

Lots of updates from EAC and the school will be coming your way over the next few days so please check our GLOW page and the ECC APP every day.

We are all, understandably, feeling a bit anxious about what ECC and school is going to look like in August so if you have any questions after reading the updates, please get in touch.

Today’s challenge is another one that is trickier than it sounds …

I challenge you to find an object in your house that is EXACTLY the same height or length as you.  Not something that is a wee bit taller or smaller but EXACTLY the same height or length.  In my house it took me ages to find something but I’ve discovered that the clothes horse/drying rail (or winter dykes as my mum calls them!) is EXACTLY the same height as me.  Let me know how you get on.

As always, stay safe, take care and keep in touch. Mrs Govans x

Judith.govans@east-ayrshire.gov.uk