Thursday 4th June – Family Health and Well-being

This has been a challenging time for everyone and the effects on every family will be different.  The important thing to remember is that you are not in this alone and there is lots of help, advice and support out there for families, if needed.  I have attached some posters with helplines below.

With so much going on in the world, the changes and challenges we have faced as parents/carers, it’s good to take some time, when we can, to focus on ourselves and our own mindset.  I have attached some self care tips for anxiety. 

Exercise is a great way to keep yourself fit and healthy, not just physically but mentally too as a family.  I have attached some yoga positions parents/carers and children can try out together. 

Why not try Cosmic Yoga on Youtube? There are lots of videos available – I will show you one of my favourites.

Have a super day and lots of fun trying out some yoga. Remember You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.  Take care of yourselves