Headteacher’s Challenge #13

Good morning to you all on this sunny Tuesday morning 🙂

I hope you’ve all received your ECC Report Card by now, and have enjoyed reading about your child’s achievements and learning during their time at Catrine ECC.  The wee surprises were lovely, weren’t they?  Thanks to Alana, Courtney and Janet for organising them.

Update on last week’s Food Tasting Challenge …

Beans – still a no-no from me, I’m afraid (yuck!) Coffee – another nope – couldn’t get past the smell.  Weetabix – I could maybe eat them for breakfast, occasionally, if there was absolutely nothing left in the cupboard.  I hope some of you found some new food items that you like.  I’ll try some different foods this week and let you know how I get on.

Today’s challenge – make today a ‘Tell A Joke Day’. 

Whilst helping my youngest son to clean out his room we discovered a Joke Book, and then spent the rest of the day telling each other corny jokes and making up our own puns.  So, Google ‘kids jokes’ and then share as many as you can with your family.

When Charlie was facetiming his papa later that day, he shared some of his jokes with him – it was great to hear them both laughing so much, and I’m going to use my dad’s joke to get you started on your Tell A Joke Challenge today.

Knock knock

Who’s there?

Disease

Disease who?

Disease wee troosers fit me?

Please share your jokes with us  as we love hearing what you’ve been getting up to.

As always, take care, stay safe and keep in touch.

Mrs Govans x    Judith.govans@east-ayrshire.gov.uk