CDPS Transition 2020

Welcome to P5b

Hello and welcome to P5B

I’m so excited for our year ahead in P5 and can’t wait to see you all in person. In the meantime, I have created a special activity grid below, to help us get to know each other a little bit better. These activities can be completed over the next two weeks. Please only do as much as you can, there is no expectation to complete all four. I hope these will help you to feel excited about your new class and coming back to school. Many of you already know me from being your teacher for some of your time in P1.

Please email over your completed tasks or questions to P45CDPS@gmail.com.

I can’t wait to hear from you 😊

Mrs Findlay

Image preview

P5B Mrs Findlay Transition Activities

Resources you may require:

P5B Mrs Findlay Message in a bottle

The Carrier Bag of Concerns PowerPoint

Hello

Thank you to those who have managed to send me an email over the past week or so. It has been so nice to learn a little bit more about you and I have had some lovely chats. Sometimes it can be difficult to talk about things you are worried or nervous about but I know that it can really help us to feel better. Click here to see some of your questions and answers. I have grouped similar questions together. I have tried to answer them the best I can and have hopefully made you feel happier about returning to school. I really cannot wait to get back to learning and having fun.

As I have already said to some of you this week, if you do have anything else that you would like to know over the summer then please do send me an email to P45CDPS@gmail.com. It may take me a few days to reply but I will try my very best to help in any way that I can.

We have a class twitter page in P5 where we share our learning throughout the year. I encourage your parents to follow us @Mrs_Findlay. We are currently called Mrs Findlay & P4/5 but I will change this during the summer to Mrs Findlay & P5B.

If you have managed to draw a self portrait then you are more than welcome to bring it in on your first day back. We can add it to our P5B Art Gallery.

I hope you all have a fantastic summer and I look forward to seeing you in P5 come August.

Mrs Findlay 😊

Q & A