CDPS Transition 2020

Welcome to P1a

Welcome to Primary 1a! 

p1acdps@gmail.com

My name is Miss Conacher and I am your class teacher! I am very excited to meet you all. I can’t wait until we can sing, dance, read stories, play and have lots of fun together in Primary 1!

You might be wondering about the bear in the photo? Ted is our class bear! He is 5, just like most of you. He loves to join us in the classroom, listen to stories and make friends with everyone in our class. He also REALLY loves honey sandwiches.

Helpful Documents: P1 Transition Booklet

Over the next few weeks, have a go at some of the activities we’ve put in the grids below. These activities will help you build on skills that are important in Primary 1, whilst having lots of fun! You can still find these on the P1 transition page on the normal school website, too.

29/6/20

It’s been lovely to meet you on our Doorstep Visits last week and get to know you a little bit more!

Here is our last transition grid for you to try if you wish.

Week 5 – Final Transition Activities

Additionally, if you can, please send a picture of your child – like a portrait, close up of face to shoulders, to my class email address. I’m trying to collect photos that can then be used in class (on peg labels etc). 

Otherwise, I look forward to welcoming you into my class in August! Any more information will come via our class email, and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me too!

15/6/20

Hi, everyone! Thank you for sending in all those photos last week! It’s been lovely hearing more about you.

Instead of a grid this week, I’d like you to think up some questions to ask me when I come on my Doorstep Visit. I can’t wait to meet you!

8/6/20

This week’s activities: Transition Grid Week 4

We have a special All About Me task for you this week. Click this link to hear more about some of the things I love. I can’t wait to hear about some of your favourite things as well!

Send any photos of what you are doing to: p1acdps@gmail.com – feel free to ask any questions you have, too!

Photos!

Robyn and her lovely play dough caterpillar!

Bradley practising his cutting skills using play dough – well done!