Hello world!

Welcome to Moniaive Primary’s new blog – thanks for dropping in!

Here you’ll find information about what we’ve been up to and what we’ve got planned for the weeks and months ahead.  Of course, we’ll also keep you up to date with our monthly newsletter, but if you can’t wait for that then check out the blog!  Why not add us to ‘favourites’?

You can also send us comments.  We’d love to hear from you, so why not get the ball rolling by simply letting us know that you were able to access the blog successfully.

Check us out again soon!

9 thoughts on “Hello world!”

1. Hey everyone I think this blog is PURE GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is pure genuis because you can see what is happening and when it is happening before the newsletters go out
    ((_8^(I)homer simpson

2. Hello from sunny Uganda. Hope the snow is not too bad in Scotland!! Enjoying the time chilling …… well if you can when it is so hot and taking some funny pictures to show you all when I get back.
    Happy things Mrs L. :o)

3. Hi,
    I really like the new school blog, very handy for keeping up to date thanks! Happy Holidays :o)

4. School blog is a good idea. Great to have school dates at hand – hopefully nothing will be forgotten!

5. I think this new blog for the school is fantastic because all the children and parents know what’s going to happen with the school at different times – if they’re a little bit unsure of what’s going on they can look at this. And I am very excited about the secret visitor.

6. Thankyou for making this website, this makes it easier for everyone to
    know what’s happening around Moniaive Primary School. I am really looking forward to the events that will be happening – thanks.

7. Hey Mrs Moyes thank you for letting me find out about this web site.
    I was wondering if you could tell me who the mystery visitor
    is and I think the blog is a great idea .

8. Thank you for letting me know this website now I can know every thing I need to know. like if you can tell me mabye who the secret vistor is or some other thing that is not on the dates for dairy.
    Is the hallowen party that is in the the Institute on a this sunday