We Love Annan

We hope that lots of you enjoyed the fun activities in gorgeous sunshine at Annan’s Day of the Region today. It really was lovely to see so many families and community groups taking part with such enthusiasm. The super pictures that you made of your favourite places and activities in Annan were displayed on the Nursery windows, along with others from Hecklegirth and other local schools and we thought that they looked wonderful. If you didn’t get a chance to see them all today, here is a selection of your ideas and drawings.
Click then click again to make the photos bigger and read some of the ideas you told your families.

One thought on “We Love Annan”

1. I loved reading your work about how super Annan is! I saw lots of people looking at your work in the Nursery window on the Day of the Region. They were saying, “What clever boys and girls they are in the Nursery.” I could not agree more!