Messages From Mrs. Irving

Mrs. Irving has been looking at all the recent posts on our blog and has left some messages:

“Anthony, I love your self-portrait. What a super artist you are. How exciting it will be to see it displayed is school when you begin Primary 1.”

She loves the photos with the graduation certificates:

“How lovely it is to see all of these wee smiling faces! I canโ€™t wait to hear about your adventures in Primary 1 where I know you will be awesome!ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย “

Mrs. Irving was delighted to see the photos of the bike art prize winners:

“Congratulations Freya and Jasmine!ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ™‚”

She also loved Sophie’s activity suggestion:

“What a super idea Sophie. We have been loving watching the birds and other wildlife in our garden and when out walking during lockdown. Last week we were really excited to see two beautiful deer on our walk.”

Mrs. Irving, like all of us, just loved the graduation video of all the children moving on to Primary 1:

“Watching this video has me grinning like a cheshire cat. How lucky we are to spend our days playing and having fun with these bright wee buttons. A big thanks to all of our families for sharing your children with us xxx”