Parent Comments

Joshua and Nancy’s family has been looking at a variety of photos from the end of our school year and has left us several comments.

“Joshua & Nancy loved graduation day. Although Joshua says he’ll miss Miss Kerr very much”, “Joshua had great fun at Farmers den. I’m very pleased he did since it was his last trip out with nursery 😊” and ” Joshua was very excited to try the school lunches 😊 x”. We will miss you in Nursery too Joshua although no doubt we will see you in Primary 1.

“Nancy was very pleased & so happy she got a certificate. She does try very hard at everything  she does 😊 “. Keep up the good work Nancy. You certainly deserved your certificate.

They also loved the DIY update on the fairy houses.
“Wow all the children have done brilliant. It looks amazing, well done! I’m sure the fairies will love it 🧚‍🧚. Nancy looks like she was concentrating very hard 😊. Well done Nancy & all the other children, it looks brilliant. Very colourful 👍” I wonder if the fairies have been enjoying their new homes over the summer?