Come and Play

Dylan’s Mum has been looking at our football photos:

“All the children look really focused on what their doing with their footballs and like they are having lots of fun. Dylan has been showing us what he was learning with his football at home, sounds like super fun”

She also left a lovely message about her visit in to Nursery to play:

“I thoroughly enjoyed my morning in the nursery, thankyou, all the staff and children were very welcoming, it was so nice to see first hand at what Dylan gets up to in nursery day to day and how much fun he has with all his friends. I had great fun playing in the Chinese restaurant where I was cooked a yummy chicken and rice dish by a few of the children, it was good to hear how well their conversational and turntaking skills are developing as they asked me what i wanted, wrote down my order, cooked it, and asking me how it was. Thanks again for the opportunity to be able to pop in to stay and play, I’ll definatley be back again”

We love it when parents and other family members come in to play. Please do come back in anytime. The children really enjoyed your visit and it sounds like you enjoyed their hospitality in the Chinese restaurant.