Come and Play

Great teamwork with that tricky puzzle!
Great teamwork with that tricky puzzle!
The Rainbow morning children had super visitors to play with this week when Summer and Dylan’s Mums came in to play. It’s a great way to see first hand how the Nursery runs and to spend time with some delightful children who will love to play with you. Remember we have a grid up in the cloakroom area where you can add your name if you would like to come in to play. Alternatively we are always looking for helpers to come to Annan library on a Monday with us so please speak to staff if you are available to join our little trip out. Thank you to Summer and Dylan’s Mums for joining us this week. We hope that you enjoyed your visit and that you come to play again another day.

One thought on “Come and Play”

1. I thoroughly enjoyed my morning in the nursery, thankyou, all the staff and children were very welcoming, it was so nice to see first hand at what Dylan gets up to in nursery day to day and how much fun he has with all his friends. I had great fun playing in the Chinese restaurant where I was cooked a yummy chicken and rice dish by a few of the children, it was good to hear how well their conversational and turntaking skills are developing as they asked me what i wanted, wrote down my order, cooked it, and asking me how it was. Thanks again for the opportunity to be able to pop in to stay and play, I’ll definatley be back again