Kind Comments

We have had several comments on our Burns celebration photos.

Olivia’s Mum said, “Lovely picture! So nice to see Olivia with a happy, smiley face!” and “Well done everyone, Olivia’s aunty and myself really enjoyed your Scot’s singalong!”
We are glad that you enjoyed the singing – we thought that the children showed great confidence, especially as they did not have long to practise.

Thom’s Mum enjoyed the photos too – “Nice Photo of two good friends;-) Ha, Thom said he wasn’t going to have Irn Bru because the bubbles went up his nose last time but he obviously decided to give it another go..”
Yes Thom seemed happy to give the Irn Bru a second chance. It’s nice to have an occasional treat although some of the children seemed to think the next day that Irn Bru was now a daily option and were surprised that we had returned to the milk/water option.

“Looking very smart :-) Dylan said he had a good day joining in Burns celebrations and he enjoyed tasting the oatcakes and in bru.I was really gutted that I couldn’t make it to join in the celebration to watch and hear everyone sing but I’m sure everyone would of done really well. Dylan certainly practised plenty and we have loved hearing him practise learning new words and songs :-)

The children did look great so thanks to you all. Great to hear that Dylan has been letting you hear the songs at home.