Thank You

Neve and Finlay’s families have left lovely comments for us as their children leave Nursery ready for the next step to Primary 1.

“Can’t believe it was Neve’s final day at nursery today. The last two years have flown by and I just wanted to thank all the amazing staff in nursery, for all the great work they do with the children. During the last two years Neve has learnt so much and is now ready for her next step into Primary 1. Hope all the staff have a lovely summer and a well deserved rest. Thank you again. Neve’s Mummy. X”

“I would just like to say a big thank you to all the lovely and amazing nursery staff who has taught Finlay for the last year, You all do a brilliant job with the children and I know Finlay will certainly miss you all, Finlay said he will come and visit when he is in Primary 1 so there is no escaping him. We hope you all have a lovely summer holiday. Love from Finlay’s Mummy and Daddy.X”

Thank you so much for everyone’s kind comments and thoughts in the past few days. We have had a wonderful year with you all, children and parents alike, and will miss you. We hope that you all have a lovely holiday with your families.