Within the community of Alva Primary School and Nursery Class we aim to:
- Provide a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment
- Make learning fun & relevant for pupils & staff, by providing a variety of learning experiences to challenge all
- Value and respect ourselves, others and the natural environment
- Provide a broad, balanced, motivating and fun curriculum
- Encourage pupils to value challenge for themselves & others
- Develop skills for lifelong learning, work and their positive place in society
- Work in close partnership with parents, carers and the wider community
Vision & Values
Pupils, staff and families within the community of Alva strive to ensure pupils, staff & families feel safe, valued and included.
Our values are:
We always encourage our school community to always aim higher in everything we do!