Red Nose Day on the 15th of March

This year for Red Nose Day pupils are asked to wear someting red and funny for money with a £1 donation for dressing up. The pupil council are hosting a talent show on Red Nose Day. Pupils can enter as groups but only with others  at their own stage. Entry forms can be collected from your class teacher and posted in the box in the office. Forms must be posted by Monday 11th March . Red Noses will be on sale from Monday 11th March at £1 each. Pupil council members will come around classes  to sell these.

Red Nose Day display in the corridor beside P3

17 thoughts on “Red Nose Day on the 15th of March”

1. The P6s in P6/17 and p6/18 are going to be doing something REALLY silly and funny. They don’t know what it is because we haven’t told them yet!! It makes me laugh just thinking about it!

2. I can’t wait for tommorow. I am very exited for the talent show and I am also exited to see what funny things people will be wearing !!! 🙂 🙂

3. on red nose day i am wearing a dressinggoun and my slippers and my pyjammas and bringing my teddy by jack f

4. On the 15th of march it is red nose day and we are doing the talint show and Zoe is doing the piano with her teacher.and my name is marcellaJ and I am singing with ErinT Clares