Braemar School

Braemar School works together to provide an ethos where everyone feels happy, safe, supported and challenged to be the best they can be.

Arriving to school and everything is upside down!

| 1 Comment

The weird thing is I don’t remember putting it on.” said Carla to Samantha. “No, I don’t recall putting my uniform either. said Fred as they pulled up to school in the car. As they walked into the school loud music started playing and everyone was dancing. 

They knew the choreography! They were dancing!! What is happening said Fred worriedly. Fred started clambering up the lockers. “come down” shouted Carla but Fred started grooving. He jumped a huge leap…… 

Suddenly Fred startled awake! He stared around the room blankly. It was all a dream“phew!” he sighed loudly in relief. 

One Comment

1. Hello Olivia,

It can be amazing the things we dream. The dream experiences can feel so real while we’re dreaming. For Fred, the realisation his grooving was only a dream was a relief. It’s obvious he’s not keen on dancing. Well done.

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia