Braemar School

Braemar School works together to provide an ethos where everyone feels happy, safe, supported and challenged to be the best they can be.

100wd challenge

One day I went to buy a pug and it was really good owning him until one day he grew 11 feet tall! If only he was a bit smaller and a even bigger problem just occurred to me I’m gonna have to change his name because he is called tiny and I’m also going have to move because when he snores it literally broke my neighbours windows. But if I want to move my tiny well ginormous is gonna have to run behind my r33 GTR because my car’s just a bit smaller than the pugs tail so we bought a farm house with farmland

1. Its good but not much full stops. 🙂

2. Not anof full stop but good writing keep it up

3. that is hilarious Lewis. especially the bit when you said the snores broke the neighbours windows. 🙂

4. that is funny

5. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge Lewis. You have great ideas. My daughter has a rescue pug, so I had a connection to your text. I could appreciate all the problems having an eleven foot dog as a pet. I agree with Julia and Ajay – you need to put in full stops so your readers can easily understand your writing. 😊