Braemar School

Braemar School works together to provide an ethos where everyone feels happy, safe, supported and challenged to be the best they can be.

Bubblegum Simulator

I was in my house watching youtube on my phone and I saw a video about looking in your  house to find secret rooms. I watched more and it showed me some places the hidden rooms could be, like  behind a painting or in a loft or in an old closet  . So I put all the information together and went looking . I went to sleep thinking where should I look now. I  LOOKED Everywhere! Wait I did not look in the garage. I thought I should stay in bed but Na Lets go! I called my friend to come to my house . He asked my mom if it was OK to come over. We went to the garage and we looked and looked . We found some old boxes and guess what I made? I made a robot suit  for me and my friend so we went inside, and we played for a while . We played and played and then suddenly a cool scanner came up at my face like a laptop screen.In the middle there was one big button and it said teleport and it was flashing red . I tried to take the helmet off but it was too late.It sent me through loads of portals and I landed and it felt like bubblegum.

By Maddalena