ABOUT ME

image
I am a motivated and passionate English as an Additional Language teacher supporting schools, children and young people whose language is not English in Angus, Scotland.

I have graciously been offered a place to contribute to a project in Rwanda July 2015. This is a personal leadership development opportunity with other teachers to support local teacher mentors to develop pedagogical skills through the Global Learning Partnerships (The Wood Foundation).

I am certain that my passion about my job and working with people from a diverse background will be of a great value for a country that is keen to work collaboratively. While leaning and teaching English it is possible to have fun, make friendship, learn about different cultures, languages, values, tradition and religion. My main aspiration in life is to make the most of the opportunities that are presented to me. I want to be useful, supportive, contribute in a way that my personal and professional life can inspire others. Besides, living in another culture will fulfill my dream to exchange and extend learning and teaching practices.

Suzel O’Donnell