Clishmaclaver – Brechin High Library Blog

Post-DeeCon PopDundee!

POPDUNDEE exists as a means for Dundee students & young artists to sell & promote their artwork! “We believe presenting these kind of opportunities not only allows the public the chance to purchase local and exclusive artwork, but also gives students and young artists to opportunity to develop their confidence and entrepreneurial skills.”

Clishmaclaver came across PopDundee’s latest update on Facebook and since I know several Brechin High School pupils made it to DeeCon 2017 – although not for Cosplay; shame on you, Cameron B.! 😉 – I thought I’d share details of their latest popup shop here!

PopDundee returns with another arts popup, this time featuring Comic & Anime/Manga-inspired artwork!
You can wear the cosplay you didn’t quite get finished in time for DeeCon, sell more of your work and re-visit your favourite artists from DeeCon’s Artist Alley!!

Entry is FREE!

@popdundee.events