The Real Experience is Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd’s (CCE) flagship education programme for secondary schools, colleges and universities in Great Britain. Their programme is run by qualified teachers employed directly by CCE and is free of charge. On their website you can find out more about our two key initiatives: Real Education Centres and The Real Business Challenge.

“We have recently launched our new website www.therealexperience.co.uk and are asking all teachers to register and make booking enquiries through the site from this point forward.

To register, please go to http://www.therealexperience.co.uk/account/registration/ and enter your details. After you have registered, you will be able to make a booking enquiry by visiting the East Kilbride home page http://www.therealexperience.co.uk/real-education-centres/east-kilbride/ and clicking the green ‘Enquire about visiting East Kilbride’ button at the top right of the page. Please use the comments box to include any extra information, such as specific requests or information you need to give us e.g. wheelchair bound student. Once I have received notification of your enquiry I will be in touch to discuss possible dates at my earliest convenience.

Please can you make sure that the person actually leading the visit is the one who registers on the website. By doing this we can be sure that all the relevant information will get to the correct person to make their planning of travel, following our site rules, preparation of their students etc. all run smoothly.

One of the main benefits of the new site is that once you have booked a visit (or entered the Real Business Challenge) you will be able to see full details of these in one place.

I take bookings one term in advance and will be opening my diary on 1 May 2013 to allocate bookings for Aug-Dec 2013. I work on a “first-come-first-served” basis from the website’s booking enquiries.”

Joanne Gabbay
Education Centre Manager – Coca-Cola Enterprises, East Kilbride
Tel: 07976 976862