Keills Primary and Pre 5 Unit
Vision, values and Aims
At Keills we want our children to flourish in a supportive environment, strive to do their best and know they have a voice as a valued member of the Keills family!
We aim to:
- Ensure our children reach their full potential by showing determination and resilience, using skills for life and having a positive Growth Mindset
- Be creative, imaginative, problem solve, and work together to achieve inside and outside of school.
- Be kind and considerate towards all, supporting each other to always make the right decisions.
- Listen to each other and make sure everyone has a voice.
- Ensure that Children’s Rights are at the heart of everything we do!