The Pupil Council are very busy preparing for Red Nose Day.
Official Red Noses and Wristbands will be available for sale (while stocks last!) from the Pupil Council stall – open each lunchtime in the foyer, from 20th March
Here’s a selection of what else is on offer:
- Ditch your uniform and pay £1 to wear red
- Face-Painting – red-nose or cheek picture (50p)
- Nail Bar – nails painted in “Comic-Relief-Red” (50p)
- Enter your prized cupcake into a competition (50p)
- Take a silly selfie (50p – tickets available at lunchtimes from 20th)
- Create a Fitbit Dance Video (Free – info from Council stall at lunchtimes from 20th)
- Dress your teddy and see who wins the prize! (Free)
- P3 will hold their Class Bake Sale and ask everyone to help them with baking for this major event.
The Hall will be open between 1.45-2.45pm for anyone who would like to pop in and join us in the fun. We’d love to see you!
Our new Pupil Council has been elected for this session.
P1 – Ruby English
P2 – Issy Packham
P3 – Frances Ryan
P4 – Dylan Adams and Cara Denny
P5 – vacancy
P6 – Lola Bell and Ethan Kinloch
P7 – Rhona McKinnon and Cameron Williams
The first meeting was held in November and the Council will be working on how to involve the children in our school in shaping and improving it. They intend to use the publication “How Good is Our School” (Version 4) to create a Children’s edition, which can be used at our House Times to evaluate key aspects of our work together.
They will keep you updated with progress!
The Council also work on Charity fundraising through the year and have decided that each class will take responsibility on a monthly basis to hold a Bake Sale Tuck Shop. Monies raised by each class at these events will be for the charity of their choice.