P6h Blog

PE

P6h have been learning how to play Basketball. We have been trying to improve our aim and score lots of points – Ben.

In rounders we learned the different positions and rules. We had to work as a team and communicate with each other. I liked running really fast and winning! – Anthony

We went to cross country. I enjoyed the running and I came seventh. – Josh

We have been doing lots of Multiplication and learning times tables. I know some new strategies for multiplying. – Brooke

In long multiplication I have been finding it difficult but over the past few weeks I have improved and I feel more confident. To help me improve I checked my work and made improvements. – Eva

Topic

I have been learning about World War 2 and I know lots of information about it. – India

A few days ago Tyler, Oliver and John made a presentation to the class about World War 2. – Eva

In art we made some World War 2 paintings using colour and shading. – John

We did some writing. We researched a topic and used this information to create a piece of writing. – Amy

We completed a cloze-procedure and had to fill in the missing words. I did well with this task. – Abbie

We have been reading for enjoyment. I chose Animal Encyclopedia and I have learned a lot of facts about animals. – Hannah