P2 Home Learning- Friday 19th of June

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Today will be our last ‘Share It Friday’ of this term. This post will be shared shortly.

Miss Craig and I have both been in school this week and it brought back so many wonderful memories which we created with you all. I know this term has not been like any other but we wanted to say how well you have worked and we could not be prouder of you all! You have kept working hard while keeping safe and helping to bring a smile to our faces with our weekly phone calls.

As we head into our last week of Primary 2, we have put together a special challenge for today.

We have created a P2 Memories Quiz!! All you have to do is watch the video below and try to see if you can remember what is happening/what we were learning about, in each of the photos. Miss Craig and I had great fun looking out all these pictures and we have been extra sneaky by adding in some pictures from our transition week, last August, right up until we were last in school. We hope you have fun trying to figure out what is going on in each of the pictures and feel free to email us any of the answers you come up with! Best of Luck!!

Please remember that this weekend is your last chance to get your Sports Day activities completed and send in your results by Monday morning at 9am. 

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Morland and Miss Craig 🙂