P2 Home Learning Day 7- Tuesday 31th of March

Good Morning, – see below for extra edit!*

It is Tuesday today which means reading is usually our Teacher Job this morning.  I’m sorry we can’t take your groups but there is the Oxford website where you can pick your next book online! Full details in word doc.  I’m glad to see more people managing to get onto Study Ladder and Sumdog – we are checking up on your progress. Good Job!

Have a good day,

Miss Craig and Miss Morland

Home Learning Grid P2 Literacy Tuesday 2nd of April

Home Learning Grid P2 Numeracy Tuesday 31st of March

* As you may be aware plastic bottles seem to have been a favourite junk modeling staple during  reward time in Miss Craig’s class. I have just come across another good use for them! I can’t wait till we are back again so we can try this together but maybe you could plan this for your Friday fun!

2 thoughts on “P2 Home Learning Day 7- Tuesday 31th of March

1. We enjoyed looking at other books today , I picked two new ones to read. I enjoyed the easter task from the other sheet, we looked at Easter symbols and made a butterfly with paint and symmetry.

2. I’d has done her fraction work, we have drawn a body & named the body parts & played hangman. Later we will read a book but firstly it’s time for our daily walk.