Blog it! 25/10/19

Here are our reflections on this week and our hopes and what we are looking forward to in term 2:

I have enjoyed reading the hunger games novel and I am looking forward to the Christmas Enterprise. – Mrs Hastings 🙂

I am looking forword to doing more art and express my feelings. -Jay

I enjoyed doing the reaping with the other class. – oliver

I have enjoyed doing art in term 2. I have been showing my teacher all my pictures. Sometimes they take a while and sometimes they are easy. I  motivated myself by keep saying keep going to myself. – Jack B

I enjoyed doing the reaping in the rain because it made a better effect. – Logan

I liked doing the reaping in the classroom because I had a better chance of being picked! I got reaped once and volunteered once for coral. -Beth

I enjoyed doing probibilty in maths and learning the laungauge. -Murray

I enjoyed making pumpkins out of paper and glue with Mrs Smyth.-Ryan

I enjoyed being Haymitch when we done the reaping and I was laughed at when i almost fell off the seat.-JACK C

I loved going to the reaping in the rain it made it quite dramatic. -John

The reaping was fun and the rain made it surreal. – Tyler

I enjoyed doing maths because we learned all about probability. – India

I loved the reaping it was like I was really there! – Ellie

I love doing probability it is amazing to learn for later life. I also loved doing the reaping , Ewan is an amazing Haymitch!    – Josh

I love doing probability it is very interesting to learn and I loved doing the reaping; I was Haymitch! – Ewan

I loved doing the reaping and acting out what it felt like to be in Katniss’s point of view – Jessica

I loved doing the reaping and getting experience of what it would be like in the town all squashed up in one place – Ben

In term 2 I have enjoyed drama and reinacting the scene from Hunger Games and being picked from the reping bowls and I ended up being picked haveing to say “I VOLUNTEER, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE” and it was funny but it was hard to stay scared. In term one I enjoyed doing my book review at the end of term one and got hot chocolate Friday because it was a really good book review; the best i have done! -Hannah

In term 2 I have enjoyed acting the reaping. -Nimi

I enjoyed in term 2 the reaping that we reinacted from the Hunger Games – Liam

I enjoyed pe – Jackson

We have done more work on the Heartstone which I enojyed. – Michael

I enjoyed maths – Sophie

I enjoyed the reaping and playing Effie Trinket in our drama scene. I am looking forward to reading more of the book. – Coral

I really enjoyed our drama activities where I got to play Effie Trinkets character and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. – Amy

I have really enjoyed our expressive arts lessons through Heartstone and all of our posters and art faces that we have made. I am looking forward to doing more art in Primary 7. – Eva