P5f Lowport Day 1

We were so excited getting the bus to Lowport today and when we arrived we were quickly met by our instructors and went off to do some fantastic activities – archery, orienterring or canoeing. They were lots of fun!

Lunch was delicious and after a quick recharge of our batteries we were out again for our 2nd activity. What a busy day we have had, it doesn’t feel like school at all.

For dinner we had lentil soup followed by sausage casserole. The food at Lowport is very tasty and we set our own tables and tidied up afterwards.

We went on a beautiful walk along the canal to the swimming pool and had fun splashing and playing on the giant floats. We were starting to feel tired on the walk home but a trip to the chippie gave us more energy.

Hot chocolate and a movie before bed. We need to rest up for another day of fun! Goodnight parents. Feel free to comment under the tweet and we can read out lots of encouragement to the children in the morning.

Goodnight x

4 thoughts on “P5f Lowport Day 1

1. Wow! What a lot of activities you’ve all managed to do. It sounds amazing. Enjoy today and looking forward to hearing all about it.

2. I’m so glad you’re all having fun, can you please tell Logan his dad and I are very proud of him & Makenzie is missing playing the x box with him! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your stay xx

3. Sounds like an amazing day and the sun was certainly shining for you all 🌞🌞
    Enjoy Day 2 I’m sure it will be just as busy….can’t wait to hear all about it…
    I hope Erinn and Isabelle manage to get some sleep and Erinns snoring isn’t too loud lol 🙉🙉

Enjoy every minute

Erinns mum xx