P5sw Blog

In P5sw we are very excited about our final term in P5.

Our new topic is generating lots of interest:
Scarlett- I am looking forward to finding out more about Mary Queen of Scots and all the things that happened in her life.
Struan- I am looking forward to learning more about Mary Queen of Scots and finding out if Bloody Mary is related to her. I also want to know if she had any children.
Alfie- I think Mary Queen of Scots is a very interesting topic and I want to learn more about the battles.
Elliot- I am enjoying art and I am looking forward to adding colour to our Mary Queen of Scots pictures
Hannah- I think the Mary Queen of Scots topic is interesting. I want to know why she got her head chopped off.

We are looking forward to other activities as well:
Josh- I am looking forward to going to Lowport because I can’t wait to go away with my friends and have fun.
Elliot- I am looking forward to Mental Maths and I want to improve my score.
Jake- I am looking forward to doing more Spanish games in PE because it’s fun. I liked the fish game.
Jack- I am looking forward to learning athletics in PE. I want to improve my jumping.
Leanna- I am looking forward to Sports Day because I like running and I think I will do well again.

It looks like we are going to have a great term!