Primary 6 Afternoon Post 23-06-20

Good afternoon Primary 6,

I hope you have all had an enjoyable morning and managed to solve the puzzle of the Pirate Captain.  I’ll post the full answers later this afternoon.

This afternoon I’d like you to check in with Mrs Lafferty’s tasks and get active for a while.

Also, have a go at this STEM/Art activity.  I used to make these when I was in primary school.  You can get lots of effects depending on the pattern you choose to create in colour.  I’ll attach two YouTube links to show you how to put them together and a couple of photos with design ideas but please try out your own design.  If you have string or wool, the two sided spinner gives you more patterns and it’s fun trying to keep it spinning for as long as possible but if you don’t have string then a penny or 5p piece works well in the centre.  Draw round a mug or wide glass for your circle and cardboard from a delivery box or even cereal box will work fine.

Have fun everybody!

Mrs Morrison & Mrs Lea