Primary 6 B Morning Post

Good Morning ! I hope you had a great weekend. Today we are going to do some Maths and Writing .

Task 1 – Literacy – Writing

Your task this morning is to write a letter to your P7 teacher.  At the moment, I can’t tell you who this is so just begin by saying “Dear P7 teacher”.  Think carefully about what you would want to tell them about you.  Look at the PowerPoint and the planning page and think about how to construct your letter.  Remember you want to give a good first impression of you as a learner and also as someone who will be an asset to P7.  I am really looking forward to reading what you come up with.  If you are able to type these, it will be easier for your P7 teacher to read when they are able to.  Don’t forget to give your blog posts a title so that I can open them!

Letter to P7 teacher planning sheet

All about me powerpoint

Task 2 – Maths – Reading scales

One of the topics that we would have covered in school would have been weight.  If you have scales at home (maybe in the kitchen or the bathroom) you can have a go at completing the starter worksheet which asks you to estimate and check.  When you have finished the starter task or if you don’t have scales, complete the worksheets about reading scales and ordering weights.  I will post the answers later.

Estimating weight ( Starter Task)

Reading Scales

Ordering weights

Have a super morning!

Mrs Lea